1) Open ICAI .org the official website of the Institute of chartered accountants.
2) Click on the E-services tab at the top of the screen(mark e-services)
3) Click on the student services tab from the next page(mark student services)
4) Choose the Entry Level form for Foundation entry or Direct entry for the next page
5) You will come to the registration form window. The first window will ask for all your personal details like Name, address, phone number, email id, date of birth, and nationality.
Please use the same salutation, date of birth, name, surname as printed on your 10th and 12th marksheet. In case of any discrepancies, your registration will be declined.
6) After filling the blank fields, click on generate OTP. You will be asked to fill the captcha given. After submitting the captcha OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Submit the OTP and validate it.
Students need to take care of a few things before submitting this form.
7) Once the registration for the website is completed students will be routed to their personal dashboard. This dashboard will contain all the necessary information related to students throughout the course.
Students can set their own personal username and password for further use. On this dashboard, students will see 2 options: Student cycle or articleship cycle. Students who are enrolling for the first time should click on the student cycle icon.
8) Students will again have the personal details window on the next page. Some of the fields will be auto-filled from the previous page, the other details need to be submitted here.
In case of permanent address is different students should also provide their permanent address in the next fields
If the correspondence and permanent address are similar then you can tick the dialogue box and the permanent address fields will be automatically filled.
9) Submit the details by clicking on Save and Next. If there are no compulsory fields pending, you will be directed to the next window, “Qualification Details”.
10) Submit all your self attested scanned qualification certificate along with marks obtained here. Students need to provide their roll number, marks, percentage along with the PDF file.
11) Once all your qualifications are uploaded, select Hindi or English as your medium of the exam. The study material will be provided according to your chosen medium. Once you finish submitting all the details, click on save and next button.
In case you are not having a physical marksheet you can get the signature of your school or college principal with a stamp on the internet download marksheet or you can ask any ICAI member to attest your internet copy.
In case your 10th or 12th marksheet doesn’t have a date of birth, you can upload an attested statement of marks or pass certificate.
12) The next page open will be for payment details. Before submitting payment details students need to upload the necessary documents.
13) Submit your account details and initiate the payment for the CA foundation course or intermediate course under the direct entry system.
The total fee you will pay for the entire CA foundation level is RS 10900. Registration fees prospectus fee and journal fee will be paid at the time of registering for the course while examination fees will be paid while filling the application form and getting an admit card to appear for exams.
Direct Entry Route candidates have to register for both the groups of Intermediate level. The registration fee to be paid for Intermediate level entry will be RS 18000. This amount includes Rs 15000 registration fee for both groups, which will be paid only once, Rs 2000 as students activity fees, and Rs 1000 for registration as an assigned article.
Important Update regarding Registration Fee:
ICAI has made an exception in the Fee structure of all 3 levels i.e. CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, CA Final. Through a recent announcement on their official website, ICAI has allowed a 75% fee concession. The important point is that this relaxation is made ONLY for the newly formed Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and the 8 North-Eastern states of India- Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
14) Before making the payment do check all the details and validate the OTP. Once the payment is done you will receive an intimation message on the phone and dashboard about successful payment. Download the screenshot of payment acceptance for future references.
Once payment is done your documents will be checked and you will receive a message for registration on email id. A message regarding registration will also be shown on your dashboard.
15) Student registration number will be assigned to students on completion of registration. Till the time the application having any discrepancies will be shown pending. You then need to follow the instruction flashed on the dashboard and submit the required documents again.
16) Once all the documents and information are checked, ICAI will register your application for the CA course. You can use the SRN number to login into your dashboard in the future.
17) You will receive Mail from CDS (Centralized Dispatching System) regarding study material after you make the payment.