CA Final Syllabus for Dec 2021 – CA Final course is the last level of your CA journey. After clearing your CA Final exams, you will become the member of ICAI and start practicing. Before starting your preparation, students should know the CA Final syllabus and subjects that they are going to study. ICAI issues the CA final syllabus and subjects on its official website. As the syllabus can be slightly changed, so the students are advised to only follow the new ICAI CA Final syllabus.
The entire CA Final Course is divided into 2 groups which is further divided into 8 subjects from which one has optional subjects in itself.
- Paper 1- Financial Reporting
- Paper 2- Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 3- Advanced Auditing and professional Ethics
- Paper 4- Corporate and Economics law
Every paper of CA Final new syllabus contains 100 marks each and from which you need to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate of all the CA Final subjects. You need to prepare well, revise properly and solve enough CA Final Paper including MTPs, RTPs, and more to get the desired result.
- Paper 5- Strategic Cost management and performance evaluation
- Paper 6A- Risk Management
- Paper 6B- Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper 6C-International Taxation
- Paper 6D- Economic Laws
- Paper 6E- Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper 6F- Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper 7- Direct tax and international taxation
- Paper 8- Indirect tax laws